With the government’s announcement to remove all Covid related restrictions from today, as a business, we have assessed and reviewed our practices in place and we feel that we want to continue with some of our Covid procedures.
With cases still rising in Brighton and Hove, we have decided to keep the following Covid safety measures in place in our venue at this present time, we will of course be reviewing this over the next few weeks, but our main priority is to keep both our staff and customers safe:
From Monday the 19th the following measures will be in place:
– Table service in all areas (no bar service or standing at the bar)
– We will be easing the rule of 6 indoors upon request only, should you wish to book tables of a larger group size, please contact us so we can arrange your tables and still maintain the 1 meter distance from other tables.
– Face coverings to be worn when entering/leaving the building and when visiting the lavatories. These can be removed once seated.
– Hand sanitiser points will still be available and surfaces will be regularly cleaned.
– Our one way system will still remain in place
– Reduced number of tables and 1 meter distancing still observed
Advance booking is still recommended, especially for larger groups inside and outside.
We thank you so much for your support and understanding.
If you wish to visit us at the Gather Inn, please abide by our rules, this has been a very stressful 18 months and we’ve loved welcoming you back. We appreciate this isn’t for everyone, but as a venue, this is how we see ourselves going forward.
As we’ve mentioned, we will be reviewing our guidelines regularly and will update you with any changes.
Take care and we hope to see you soon!
The Gather Inn Team x